All of our projects begin with one or more discussions with people in your organization. Those discussions will
enable us to provide you with an Assessment Document that includes
- A description of the elements of your current information environment that are related to this project
- How you acquire information (your information sources and how you access them)
- How and where you record and store information, when, where, and how you archive it
- Why you need each kind of information, what you do with it
- Workflow elements (process, procedures) related to the goals of this project
- Information management devices (from file cabinets to complex database-centered workflow systems) related to the goals of this project.
- A list of broadly defined steps you might take to enhance your ability to reach the goals for this project.
- A description of anticipated changes that might create new information management requirements related to the goals for this project.
We will provide you with a draft of the document for review and will make any
required changes. When you
are ready to move forward, the Assessment Document will become the starting point
for a detailed